Friday, July 14, 2017

Selling Everything & I'm Outta Here!....



I can't believe it! I moved from Dallas to downtown LA 3 years ago after my divorce to reconnect with family and get a change of pace and now I'm ending my lease early, selling everything, loading up my car and leaving!

Yeah paying $2900/mth for rent with a unruly toddler in the unit above me that screams and bangs the walls all day is making me rethink a few things. Not to mention the migraine-inducing construction next door that has been going on for the past year 10hrs/day , 6 days/week.

Problem is...I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I'M GOING...Geesh this adulting this is hard.

I'm a consummate entrepreneur for the past 18 years and I'm proud of my hard-earned MBA, but I feel like I've been on this non-stop hamster wheel going nowhere. I left corporate and started a few businesses - some successful others not. Now I'm completely over it and want to get back to TRAVELING!


Hard part is figuring out how not to go broke doing it.

I have exactly 17 days, until July 31st when my lease ends, to figure out a new career and where I'm gonna live. Wow that's not stressful at all!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I've been single and dateless for the past several years. You would think with all of the single men on the planet God would have introduced me to 'The One' by now. Right? Guess that's the price you pay for having high standards and not settling.

Oh well I guess all I can do is #KeepMovingForward while keeping my eyes peeled.


#LifeIsAJourney
Off To My Next Journey... 

Be sure to visit me on Instagram  Facebook  Blog  GoFundMe


No comments:

Post a Comment